- Project Engineer
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience (preferably M.Eng)
- Near to or recently chartered (or have equivalent experience)
- The ability to assess and carry out engineering design under limited supervision
- The ability to write reports and prepare contract documentation and specifications under limited supervision
- Carry out and supervise the production of engineering design concept drawings and construction drawings to a standard required for contractors to price the works, including organisations of topographical and soil surveys
- Knowledgeable of health & safety procedures, responsibility and risk management requirements including compliance with Construction Design and Management Regulations for construction works. Undertake all responsibilities of designer under CDM.
- Deliver more complicated individual engineering projects, in compliance with client requirements, health & safety, national legislation.
- Representing PRP UK Limited at meetings with clients, consultants and contractors.
- Pension scheme
- Health care scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus 1 day extra per year up to a maximum of 5 extra days
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or post to:
PRP UK Limited
21 Warren Park Way
Leicester LE19 4SA